1. Currently i am the BOT Chairman of Association for the advancement of Family Planning in Nigeria, State President of Islamic Relief Organization Sokoto State (Northern Nigerian) in a mostly religious sensitivity.
2. Today Family Planning get larger demands in almost 23 local government. I have attended many National and International conferences on Family Planning in both Africa and worldwide.
3. Engage in multi level community dialogue to change bad norms and negative perceptions on Family Planning in almost north western state in my country Nigeria
4. conducted series of capacity building for community leaders, town hall meetings and out reaches to hard to reach areas for uptake of Family Planning.
5. conducted advocacy to government on the importance of FP services
1. I am much interested in maternal and child health in my community, healthy timing pregnancy.
2. Limiting number will improve household economic well being in our society
3. Provision of employment opportunity for small size population.
4. Conservation of our land and natural resources.
5. Improving health indices.
6. control of social crime rate in our society
The biggest challenge i have face in the effort in promoting the family planning
1. Ignorance and cultural taboos of my people in the rural and urban community.
2. political will in Family Planning Policy and financing
3. Religious misconception.
4, Human resource for health and family planning.
5. Poor attitude of health workers.
6. Negative perception.
1. poor attitude of health worker
2, Political will.
3. insufficient Human resource (health personnel)
4. less than perfect political will on family planning financing
this challenges can be address through: -
1. Advocacy visit to policy makers
2. Community sensitization on the importance of Family Planning.
3. Training and retraining of health personnel
4. Public pronouncement of roll model and spiritual leaders on the importance of Family planning
1. Serving all the unmet need in Nigeria
2. Expansion of knowledge on family planning in Nigeria.
3. Changing the community norms and perception in family planning
4. No woman should loose her life in the cause of delivery.
5. Sustainable men involvement in family planning.
6. Improvement of per capital income in Nigeria.
7. sustainable development.